Our client, a Gold Partner, is seeking a Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is integral to the successful implementation and management of Dynamics 365 and will be responsible for leading the planning, design, and delivery of Supply Chain solutions.
The role / The opportunity:
- Lead the design and delivery of Dynamics 365 SCM solutions across various projects.
- Collaborate closely with the Project Management, Development, and Quality Assurance teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery of solutions.
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand their business processes and translate them into system requirements.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to drive improvements in the supply chain process.
- Develop, mentor and guide junior team members and provide hands-on assistance when required.
- Provide post-implementation support and training to users and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in D365 Supply Chain Management.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain concepts and processes.
- Previous experience in a consulting or client-facing role.
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing functional consultant associate certification is desired.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects concurrently.
Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
#dynamics365 #d365 #microsoftdynamics