Duration: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Dynamics 365 CE Developer to work on a contract basis for a Housing Association based in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing Dynamics 365 CE solutions to meet the organization's business requirements.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy Dynamics 365 CE solutions, including customizations, extensions, and integrations.
• Perform code reviews and ensure that development best practices are followed.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Dynamics 365 CE.
• Extensive experience in developing Dynamics 365 CE solutions, including customizations, extensions, and integrations.
• Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE development best practices and methodologies.
• Experience with Power Platform, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts and architecture.
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps or other similar tools.
This is a contract role paying up to £500/day and for more information, please apply ASAP.
#dynamics365 #d365 #microsoftdynamics