Northcote Dynamics has partnered with a leading UK Gold Partner and are looking for an experienced D365 CE Lead Consultant to join their growing team.
As the D365 CE Lead Consultant, you will work with our clients to analyse, design, configure and deploy D365 CE solutions. You will be responsible for leading a team of consultants and ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Lead and manage a team of consultants in delivering D365 CE projects
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and requirements, and develop solutions to meet those needs
- Conduct workshops, gather requirements, and perform gap analysis
- Configure and customise Dynamics 365 CE to meet the client's needs
- Design and implement integrations with other systems
- Provide training and support to end-users
- Ensure project delivery on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Strong knowledge of D365 CE, including Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Marketing
- Experience in customization and configuration of D365 CE
- Strong understanding of D365 CE data model, security model, and integrations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This role is paying up to £75,000 + Bonus and for full details, please apply ASAP.
#dynamics365 #d365 #microsoftdynamics #d365ce